lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rrs <...@rand.org>
Subject Re: Is creating an analyzer expensive?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:38:13 GMT
Hi Simon,

I'm trying to reuse a custom analyzer and it's not working unless I manually
call reset() on the TokenStream. Basically the analyzer will work on the
first string, but complete fail on any string after that. The weird part is
that this is only necessary when using the SynonymFilter.

I wrote a short piece of code that shows what's going on. Let me know if you
want me to post the code. But it's more likely that I don't understand what
I'm doing - I am new to Lucene.

Thank you,

-ricardo