lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Solr adding Documents / Commit in different Threads
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:56:54 GMT
Hi,

This stack trace has nothing to do with Solr. The problem here is that while Solr tries to
respond, the connection to the client was already closed. This might happen if timeouts in
your tomcat configuration or reverse proxy in front of your tomcat servers are too low. Can
you try this with the Jetty server shipped together with Solr?

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de