lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kasun Perera <kas...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: with regarding to the blog post reply done on [AnonymousJune 28, 2012 5:19 AM]
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 17:00:46 GMT
Hi Nadeesha

If you want to try out how Lucene indexing and searching works, try this
simple tutorial http://oak.cs.ucla.edu/cs144/projects/lucene/index.html.
Download lucene-tutorial.zip<http://oak.cs.ucla.edu/cs144/projects/lucene/lucene-tutorial.zip>
file
there and try the code. I have tested it sometimes back and code worked for
me, but I think it needed Lucene-core-2.9.jar. Hope this helps.

I can't see any java code files in your attached ZIP file? it only contains
some text files

Regards

Kasun Perera