lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From James Nolan <nolansolrlistse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FilteredQuery returning entire index
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:35:57 GMT
Hello all!

I solved my problem by short-circuting the filter part of the query and
adding my checks during the getFilteredScorer method of my extended
org.apache.lucene.search.FilteredQuery class.  In here, the documents
referenced are part of the results set and I can add my post search
filtering during this step.  I am certain there is a better way, but this
one does work.

Thanks for the help getting me here.

Jim Nolan