lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From James Nolan <nolansolrlistse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FilteredQuery returning entire index
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:02:35 GMT
Thanks for the heads up.

I was using org.apache.lucene.search.FilteredQuery which says it applies a
filter to an executed query.  I instantiate (sorry if my lexicon is off) a
FilteredQuery and pass my filter and the boolean query to the constructor.
What I think should happen is that the FilteredQuery applies a filter to
the results of the BooleanQuery.  If this isn't happening, do you know of
any ways to apply a filter or query to the results of another query,
preferably the boolean query as it is comprised of multiple term and range
queries that I want to post-filter.

Thanks again,

Jim Nolan