lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can't find queries when they are one per line in target file
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 17:05:49 GMT
It's hard to tell from your description exactly what you are indexing
and searching for, but I'd hazard a guess that the problem is related
to your "content of entire target file" comment.  Maybe you need to
read the files line by line.

--
Ian.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Ilya Zavorin <izavorin@caci.com> wrote:

> Here are the details:
>
> I ran 2 tests:
>
> 1. Index only the first target file (the one where all the queries are in one long line);
Then loop over all queries and search for each using the code block below.