lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aditya <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene vs SQL.
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:16:43 GMT
Check out these articles on this topic. Hope it helps.
http://www.findbestopensource.com/article-detail/lucene-solr-as-nosql-db
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2010/04/30/nosql-lucene-and-solr/

In nutshell, It is good to use Lucene as NoSQL but better have your data
stored in some persistent store like file system or a database.

Regards
Aditya