lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From neerajshah84 <neerajsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to put multiplue proximity search in lucene??
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 05:02:35 GMT
 fear2dark tight3free is one single query and im using query parser. If i
will pass
  "fear dark"~2 "tight free"~3  then i will not get result in which dark
and tight near to eachother. and also

"fear dark"~2 "tight free"~3   will give me two different results then how
will i be able to take the intersection of two results??

--
With Regards,
Neeraj Kumar Shah