lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes.Lichtenberger" <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject Revisioned Lucene Index
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:44:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently working on revisioned index structures for a treebased
storage system[1] and I want to provide an index-structure for fulltext
search (more or less on XML text-nodes). Either I'm going to implement a
Radix/PATRICIA-tree or I'm opting for Lucene. I thought about adding a
node <=> Field mapping , that would probably be sufficient as we do not
need a tree-structure in order to support revisioning strategies (full
dump, incremental, differential). However, I guess Lucene uses some kind
of tree-structure itself though perhaps it would be more appropriate to
map these nodes to our "nodes".

Any suggestions?

kind regards,
Johannes