lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jamie <ja...@stimulussoft.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4.0: Custom Query Parser newTermQuery(Term term) override
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:54:34 GMT
Yonik

Thanks for the tip.However, from what I can see, I still need to return
a TermQuery specific to each data type. Does anyone know how to convert
a string value to TermQuery for each data type?

Jamie

On 2012/07/11 3:42 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Jamie<jamie@stimulussoft.com>  wrote:
>> I am busying attempting to integrate Lucene 4.0 Alpha into my code base. I
>> have a custom QueryParser that extends QueryParser and overrides
>> newRangeQuery and newTermQuery
> Random pointer: for most special case field handling, one would want
> to override getFieldQuery or newFieldQuery rather than the lower level
> newTermQuery.
>
> -Yonik
> http://lucidimagination.com

MailArchiva - Email Archiving and Compliance
Stimulus Software
Tel: +1-713-343-8824 ext 100
Fax: +1-(877)-350-2328