lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping Lucene search results with a relational database
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 08:04:48 GMT
Can you index the rule1 and rule2 fields into the documents, and when
searching with the keywords, also append rule1:foo and rule2:bar to the
query?

Chris
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com
Lucene Database Search in 3 minutes:
DBSight customer, a shopping comparison site, (anonymous per request)
got 2.6 Million Euro funding!