lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sam <hairen...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: about some seacher(I'm new hand, thank you for help)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:11:52 GMT
thank you very much. it's good for me.

--- 12年7月10日,周二, feng lu [via Lucene] <ml-node+s472066n3994094h16@n3.nabble.com>
写道:

发件人: feng lu [via Lucene] <ml-node+s472066n3994094h16@n3.nabble.com>
主题: Re: about some seacher(I'm new hand, thank you for help)
收件人: "sam" <hairen512@yahoo.com.cn>
日期: 2012年7月10日,周二,下午4:25

	hi sam

you can add content and time stamp field like this.

// add content

 doc.add(new Field("contents", content,Field.Store.NO,Field.Index.ANALYZED);

 // add timestamp

 NumericField timestampField = new NumericField("timestamp");

 timestampField.setLongValue(DateField.stringToTime(timestamp));

 doc.add(timestampField);

To perform range querying or filtering against a NumericField, use

NumericRangeQuery or NumericRangeFilter. you can see the

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/SearchNumericalFields to find any useful

information.

--

Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)

		http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/about-some-seacher-I-m-new-hand-thank-you-for-help-tp3993397p3994094.html

		To unsubscribe from about some seacher(I'm new hand, thank you for help), click here.

		NAML