lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Fehling <bernd.fehl...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: change of API Javadoc interface funtionality in 4.0.x
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 05:53:46 GMT
Robert Muir added a comment - 12/Apr/12 16:24

We can save 10MB with this patch, which nukes the 'index'.
I guarantee you nobody will miss it. Just click this thing and see how
useless it is (since its every method etc in all of lucene).
Yeah, "nobody will miss it" and "see how useless it is".

Affirmative, if you are talking about the binary distridution.

I was talking about the javadocs web pages at lucene.apache.org.
So you are running out of disk space there and can't afford having at least
one place on earth where ALL javadocs (including Index) for lucene and solr are online?

Bernd