lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Rakshit <abhis...@architexa.com>
Subject Re: CodeMaps updates for Lucene
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:20:09 GMT
So I just looked at the tags added by Paul and quickly tagged a few other
related items. You can see them here:
http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene/t/query-related

Do you think this might be helpful to people trying to learn more about
queries?

(It seems that the site has a bug. I tagged some of the existing content on
the site, but it is right now saying that the content was created today)

-Abhishek

Disclaimer: I have been working on CodeMaps for a bit - hoping that it will
be helpful on my code.