lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to remove the dash
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:37:37 GMT
I'm positive that StandardAnalyzer won't change "drinks - water" to
"drinks -water".  So it must be something in your code.  Which you
don't show us.  Best guess is that the changes you've made to the Flex
file have caused the problem.  If you created your tokenizer by
copying and modifying StandardTokenizer you could start again or do a
diff or something.  Good luck.

--
Ian.