lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem querying Lucene after escaping
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:25:52 GMT
It's probably an issue with analysis and colons and hyphens and dots,
maybe lower/upper case as well.

Are you using an analyzer?  Which?  If not, which might be consistent
with your usage of TermQuery, how are you storing the multiple values
for alt_id?

See also the FAQ entry "Why am I getting no hits / incorrect hits?"
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#Why_am_I_getting_no_hits_.2BAC8_incorrect_hits.3F

By the way, version 3.0 is ancient.

--
Ian.