lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Hill <p...@metajure.com>
Subject RE: CodeMaps updates for Lucene
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:24:07 GMT
As text retrieval geeks, we hate manual tagging :-) We want you to analyze the content (might
I suggest using Lucene and Mahout) and categorize it for us. :-)
But jokes aside, a major category of tags would be "(text) analysis" or "tokenization" or
"term processing for indexing" -- all that stuff related to Analysis and all the language
specific stuff that is needed before something is put in the index.

And then there are all the classes that represent the information from the index, they are
used in indexing (putting in) and searching (taking out), but they really are index related,
not specifically indexing or searching.  Oh the problems coming up with a good set of tags...

Note, I added a handful of tags anyway.

-Paul