lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lis...@alphamatrix.org
Subject Re: how to remove the dash
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:35:21 GMT
As I said i've tried with StandardAnalyzer(without changes) and
others(WhitespaceAnalyzer, SimpleAnalyzer, StopAnalyzer).
Now i've tried with ClassicAnalyzer as well... same result.

Code:
 ClassicAnalyzer analyzer = new ClassicAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_36);
 QueryParser parser = new QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_36, "contents",
analyzer);
 Query query = parser.parse(food);
 System.out.println("Query: " + query.toString("contents"));
 TopDocs results = searcher.search(query, 10);

Thanks
xpete

A Segunda, 25 de Junho de 2012 14:37:37 Ian Lea escreveu:
> I'm positive that StandardAnalyzer won't change "drinks - water" to
> "drinks -water".  So it must be something in your code.  Which you
> don't show us.  Best guess is that the changes you've made to the
Flex
> file have caused the problem.  If you created your tokenizer by
> copying and modifying StandardTokenizer you could start again or do
> diff or something.  Good luck.
>

> --
> Ian.
>
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:40 AM,  <listas@alphamatrix.org> wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > I have strings like "drinks - water" and I've read in "Lucene in
Action"