lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lis...@alphamatrix.org
Subject Re: how to remove the dash
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 15:32:51 GMT
A Segunda, 25 de Junho de 2012 16:10:38 Ian Lea escreveu:
> My apologies - you are right.
>
> With both ClassicAnalyzer and StandardAnalyzer, "drinks - water"
comes
> out as "drinks -water" whereas "drinks-water" comes out as "drinks
> water", as I'd expected.
>
> I guess this is fixable in JFlex, or I think there is some replace
> tokenizer somewhere that can replace character X with character Y
e.g.
> "-" with " ".  Or pre-process your text/queries with a regexp.  Maybe
> someone else has better ideas.

I guess the same... I'am already using my own Tokenizer(based on
StandardTokenizer) to mark some strings for replacement or removal
and i'am using a a filter to replace them and the filter to remove... And
tried to do that with the "-" but didn't worked... I can't even mark the "-".
I'am avoiding pre-process...
I'am hoping that somebody could tell what can I change on
StandardTokenizer JFlex to changes this behavior.

Thanks