lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Meeraj Kunnumpurath <meeraj.kunnumpur...@asyska.com>
Subject Re: Search Ranking
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 20:21:48 GMT
Thanks Ivan.

I don't use Lucene directly, it is used behind the scene by the Neo4J graph
database for full-text indexing. According to their documentation for full
text indexes they use white space tokenizer in the analyser. Yes, I do get
Listing 2 first now. Though if I exclude the term "Takeaway" from the
search string, and just put "fred@company.com", I get Listing 1 first.

Regards
Meeraj