lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: ToParentBlockJoinQuery and grand-children
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 16:32:18 GMT
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Christoph Kaser
<lucene_list@iconparc.de> wrote:

> thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I won't be able to try this
> today, but I should be able to try it in the next few days. If I find the
> bug you described, I will open an issue.

Thanks!

> On a somewhat related note, is there a way to get the scores for the parent
> documents from the ToParentBlockJoinCollector? I can tell the collector to
> track the scores and the max score, but I did not find a way to retrieve
> either the parent scores nor the max score (of the parent documents).

Hmmm... so ToParentBlockJoinCollector does track the maxScore and
score of each parent hit, but it looks like it never makes those
available in the TopGroups it returns!  Silly.  Can you open a
separate issue for that?  Thanks.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com