lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clear/Remove attribute from Token
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 08:28:33 GMT
With more hunting, the code for this is in
org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.writeProx(int,
int)

The next question is: does a Token need a PositionIncrementAttribute
to be written out? Or can I just tack on a Payload and that is it?
Does it need an Offset also?

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com