lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From S Eslamian <seslam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: my rangequery problem
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:47:18 GMT
Thanks Ian for your answer. I'm using lucene 3.5. Let me say from the
beginning :

I've written a MyParser class which extends MultiFieldQueryParser. And then
override the getRangeQuery method. In this method I call
NumericRangeQuery.newIntRange for receiving the query.
Then in my main method, I have a query like this : "field : [10 TO 20]".
I call MyParser.parse with that query, then after receiving the parsed
query, I call rewrite method :

QueryParser qp = new MyQueryPrser (version,fields[],analyzer);
Query q = qp.parse("field : [10 TO 20]");
IndesSearcher is = new
IndexSearcher(IndexReader.open(NIOFSDirectory.open(new File("Index
Address"))));
Query rewrittenQuery = is.rewrite(q);

The rewrittenQuery  in some ranges is wrong and has a strange value!