lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: my rangequery problem
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:28:58 GMT
Do you mean NumericRangeQuery or a textual range query that happens to
be searching on numbers?

What exactly is wrong?

The rewrite method (are you calling this yourself? why?) does indeed
mess around with queries and some may end up wrapped with
ConstantScoreQuery.  I can't remember what happens with range queries
by default.  I think they end up as a MultiTermQuery,  The javadocs
for that have a note about rewrite and constant scoring.

Finally, what version of lucene are you using?

--
Ian.