lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPU usage increased using 3.4.0
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 08:54:35 GMT
It's hard to believe that an upgrade from 3.0.3 to 3.4.0 would make
that much difference to CPU usage.  Are you sure nothing else has
changed?  Has the crawling/indexing elapsed time gone up in the same
proportion?   Have you verified that the increased usage is actually
in lucene rather than elsewhere?

See also http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/ImproveIndexingSpeed.

--
Ian.