lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Seth Rosen <s...@architexa.com>
Subject CodeMaps updates for Lucene
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 17:16:58 GMT
*Hey Folks,

Thanks for the great response to Lucene on CodeMaps.org.  We have been
improving the usefulness of the site by leaps and bounds :-)*

We were wondering if you guys could do us a quick favor. Would you take
5-minutes, go to the site, and tag code as being performance-sensitive,
query-related, indexing, needs-refactoring, or something similar. We
believe that with people tagging the Lucene codebase - it will become an
awesome community resource.

Please go to http://www.codemaps.org/c/Lucene, signup, and *tag at least 3
classes or methods to help*.
Your feedback is important to us as it helps us help you guys - so let us
know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
CodeMaps Team