lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Kaser <lucene_l...@iconparc.de>
Subject Re: ToParentBlockJoinQuery and grand-children
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 09:51:29 GMT
Hi Mike,

unfortunately, you were right about only getting the last child's
grandchildren. Furthermore, the groups have wrong groupValues: They are
the document id of the previous parent, not the child. I have opened an
issue:

I also created the issue for the missing access to the computed scores:

Regards,
Christoph