lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mike Sokolov <soko...@ifactory.com>
Subject Re: surround parser match-all query
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 00:22:27 GMT
Hmm - I looked at Spans more carefully, and it appears as if your idea
about a "fake" Query (some kind of SpanAllQuery would be called for)
would work well, and would probably be much simpler to implement.  It
wouldn't preclude the kind of optimization I was talking about either,
but I don't know if it would be worth the trouble.

It turns out in my very specific case I have a term that appears in
every document in a particular field, so I am just using a search for
that at the moment.

-Mike