lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Uwe Schindler <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject Re: Directory, IndexInput and IndexOutput concurrency
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 05:24:14 GMT
In addition, IndexInput.clone must create abother view on the same file, useable from another
thread.
--
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen

Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> schrieb:

Multiple threads are free to interact with Directory.

But it will be only one thread at a time interacting with a single
instance of IndexInput and IndexOutput.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com