lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From NeelamSharma <neelam...@gmail.com>
Subject CPU usage increased using 3.4.0
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 04:49:58 GMT
Hello,

I have wrote a crawling and indexing program using 3.0.3 version. It works
fine. CPU usage remain around 30%. In November, 2011 I have upgraded Lucene
3.4.0 version, trying crawling and indexing with this version, it increased
CPU usage to 100%. Can any one please help me out about decreasing CPU
usage.
What are the settings to be done in Lucene to decrease CPU usage.

Can I get any clue for any setting to reduce CPU usage in class
IndexWriterConfig.java, how can I use these setting.

Thanks in Advance