lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Akos Tajti <akos.ta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a higher-level layer above lucene
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:08:43 GMT
Erick,

we have a web  application in which searching is a very iportant feature.
Through the years we added a few custom analyzers. Beside that, we
post-process the results returned by lucene (we hide those documents that
are not visible to the current user according to permissions). So to keep
it short: we need a higher-level api which makes the use of lucene much
easier and we can keep are  custom code.

Ákos Tajti