lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: DisjunctionMaxQuery and scoring
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:33:41 GMT
Hi,

Ah sorry, I misunderstood, you wanted to score the duplicate match lower! To
achieve this, you have to change the coord function in your
similarity/BooleanWeight used for this query.

Either way: If you want a group of terms that get only one score if at least
one of the terms match (SQL IN), but not add them at all,
DisjunctionMaxQuery is fine. I think this is what Benson asked for.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de