lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doug Kunzman <dkunz...@usgs.gov>
Subject Breaking up a query results based upon ROWNUM or something similar?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:18:25 GMT
I'm new to lucene and have searched the archives and FAQ for an answer on
how to do something and have found no information.

Our server is running SOLR and is running out of memory when returning
large result sets.

I was curious if anyone there would know how to break up a query so that
returns only a first the 10000 results, and then the next 10000 results,
from query that would normally return a 100000?

Something like this in Oracle speech...

select * from
( select a.*, ROWNUM rnum from
( ) a