lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rok Rejc <rokrej...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene 4.0 getTermFreqVector and TermVectorMapper
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:29:54 GMT
Hi all,

I have upgraded my code to the latest trunk version.

I my code I was using indexReader's function getTermFreqVector(spans.doc(),
"Text", mapper);  and my mapper based on the TermVectorMapper (to count all
the different collocators around the hit).

In the latest version the function getTermFreqVector and the class
TermVectorMapper dont exists anymore. What is the mechahism that has
replaced mentioned function and class? Are there any documents about that?
I have checked the migration.txt but have not found anything useful.

Many thanks and have a nice week-end.

Rok