lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document-Ids and Merges
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:16:37 GMT
Or ... move to use a per-segment array. Then you don't need to rely on doc
IDs changing. You will need to build the array from the documents that are
in that segment only.

It's like FieldCache in a way. The array is relevant as long as the segment
exists (i.e. not merged away).

Hope this helps.

Shai