lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: TO Mike McCandless : ToParentBlockJoinQuery inconsistent return
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:46:43 GMT
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 5:17 AM, Jean-Marc MORAS
<jean-marc.moras@external.total.com> wrote:
> ð  Ok now I have seen the mention of that on  ToParentBlockJoinQuery class java doc....
>
> ð  This java doc specify : "At search time you provide a Filter
> * identifying the parents, however this Filter must provide
>
> * an {@link FixedBitSet} per sub-reader."
>                How to insure/test that a built filter provide a FixedBitSet per
sub-reader ?  QueryWrapperFilter does respect this need ?

QueryWrappedFilter will not create a FixedBitSet.

The easiest way is to wrap your filter in CachingWrapperFilter.

Be sure to pass DeletesMode.IGNORE when you create the CachingWrapperFilter!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com