lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jianwen lou <loujan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NumericField exception java.lang.IllegalStateException: call set???Value() before usage in lucene 3.5
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 07:48:51 GMT
No,There is no multi-thread building index at same time,
I google and get the result, i use 64 bit jvm. It matters?

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Lucene-3-4-shift-bug-in-possibly-invalid-use-of-NumericTokenStream-td3592962.html

F:\Java\open-source\lucene>java -version
java version "1.6.0_25"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b11, mixed mode)