lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Deb Lucene <deb.luc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi field search with values
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:05:32 GMT
Hi group,

Is there any  way to index a document based on a key value (key = text,
value = double) pair? For example, we have a situation where -

document 1
IBM - 0.5
Google - 0.9
Apple - 0.3

document 2
IBM - 0.6
Google - 0.1
Apple - 0.4

now we need to search using two fields, the name (e.g. "IBM", "Apple") and
the score ( > 0.5 etc). A typical search query would be - "name == "IBM" &
value > 0.5 . Previously we have done experiments with MFQP and Numeric
Field Query - but here we need to link the fields.

Thanks in advance.
--d