lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (updated)
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:21:20 GMT
great website. though I used to Eclipse and it provide good tools for
reading codes, it may be useful when I haven't development environment
outside the office.
a problem, there is no searching function like eclipse's ctrl+shift+t which
searching classes that supporting query like '*Reader'
another one is ctrl+shift+g to see who used this method or object.
http://lxr.linux.no/#linux+v3.2.9/ is a similar website. it can find a
function is used by who.