lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Sinha <vin...@architexa.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (updated)
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:39:11 GMT
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Regarding the Code Tab:
Yes. Eclipse provides a lot of the features of the on the tab. We just
wanted to make it easy so that people can send links to one another easily
such as in this mailing list. LXR was a large part of the inspiration of
the inspiration here.

Ctrl+Shift+T: We have found that the browsers Ctrl+F works well enough for
us. Did that not work for you?

Ctrl+Shift+G: When you click on on a method, you will see a drop-down with
a list of callers to it.

We are thinking of adding a small feature so that people can add comments
on parts of the code that they don't understand. So that the project
committers can either explain or just improve the documentation. Would this
be something you would be interested in?

Regarding the other tabs: Did you try them? In particular the Diagrams tab?

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Vineet
--