lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mike O'Leary" <tmole...@uw.edu>
Subject Highlighting in Luke?
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:23:12 GMT
I sent this message to the Luke discussion forum, but there isn't a lot of activity there these
days, so I thought I would ask my question here too.

I was asked if Luke supports highlighting of matched terms in its search results display.
I looked through the code, and it doesn't look to me like there is a way to change strings
that are displayed as search results so that some words are displayed with bold, italic or
some other highlighting feature and others are not. Is this true, or did I overlook something?
Thanks,
Mike