lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Rewig <tre...@mufin.com>
Subject Scoring similarity by the position of the terms
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 10:24:44 GMT
Hi,

a few years ago, I tested this tutorial:

http://sujitpal.blogspot.de/2010/10/custom-scoring-with-lucene-payloads.html

Here the search are based on scoring the similarity only by the
positions of the terms. For this you have to write your own TokenFilter,
Analyser, PayloadFunction and Similarity.

Lucene has been developed and grown and I was wondering if you can now
do the same thing in a simpler and more straigth forward way.
Maybe with some of the newer SpanQuerys or a other use of payloads.

Does anyone have any idea where to start?

Regards Thomas