lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Damerian <dameria...@gmail.com>
Subject Pass arguments (numbers) to custom similarity
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:12:44 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to implement my own custom similarity. My question is pretty
simple, i know how to override the Similarity class and also to
normalise the preexisting functions since they do not serve my purpose.
How can i add an extra factor to the scoring formula and also how can i
pass arguments that i will need (specifically termVectors) that are
calculated in search time in my custom Similarity implementation.
I hope my question is cler and easy to be answered.
Thank you in advance!