lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Damerian <dameria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser strange behavior
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:12:30 GMT
Hello again!
First of all thank you again for replying my amateur questions.
I would like to rephrase my question because now what i described is not
the case and its not a problem of input methods.

I have made my custom analyzer which when indexing e.g the phrase "The
quick Brown Fox"
will produce the following tokens
[The]
[quick]
[Brown Fox]

when i use exactly the same analyser to construct a search query i get
the following result:
"With ProperNameAnalyzerThe quick Brown Fox parses to The quick Brown
Fox query: contents:The contents:quick contents:Brown contents:Fox"
which means that the analyzer fails to combine Brown and Fox into one
token and make it a single term for the search as expected.
Any insights on this?
Once again thank you for your time and patience.

Στις 28/2/2012 11:51 πμ, ο/η Ian Lea έγραψε: