lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject conditional High Freq Terms in Lucene index
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:35:27 GMT
HI,

I am using HighFreqTerms class to compute the high frequent terms in the
Lucene index and it works well. However, I am interested to compute the high
frequent terms under some condition. I would like to compute the high
frequent terms not for all documents in the index instead only for documents
with type “A”. Beside the “contents” field in the index I have also the
“DocType” (document type) in the index as extra field.
So I should compute the high frequent term only  (if DocType=”A”)

Any idea how to do this?

Thanks