lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Luis Paiva" <luismpa...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject TVD, TVX and TVF files
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:19:49 GMT
Hey all,

i'm in my first steps in Lucene.
I was trying to index some txt files, and my program doesn't construct the
term vector files. I would need these files. (.tvd, .tvx, .tvf)

I'm attaching my code so anyone can help me.
Thank you all in advance!

Sorry if i'm repeating the question, but i couldn't find the answer to it.

public void indexFileOrDirectory(String fileName) throws IOException {

    addFiles(new File(fileName));

    int originalNumDocs = writer.numDocs();
    for (File f : queue) {
      FileReader fr = null;
      try {
        Document doc = new Document();

        fr = new FileReader(f);
        doc.add(new Field("contents", fr));

        doc.add(new Field("path", fileName, Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED));

        String xpto = "xpto1 xpto2 xpto3";
        doc.add(new Field("contents2", xpto, Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED, Field.TermVector.YES));

        writer.addDocument(doc);
        System.out.println("Added: " + f);
      } catch (Exception e) {
        System.out.println("Could not add: " + f);
      } finally {
        fr.close();
      }