lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Charles Bearden <Charles.F.Bear...@uth.tmc.edu>
Subject Need to enforce logging of Lucene queries
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:45:47 GMT
I have a set of Lucene indexes for which I need to log all accesses and possibly
queries. I can use kernel-level auditing to record file accesses, but what would
be the best approach to logging the strings for all queries against these indexes?

What comes to mind is a Lucene analogy to a database server, such that the index
files are owned by a special user and readable only by software running as that
user. Could Solr provide a good audit trail?

Thanks for any pointers.
Chuck
--
Chuck Bearden