lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Francisco A. Lozano" <floz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: prefix query works, term query does not
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:13:38 GMT
Use luke to see what terms are in your index and what your query looks
like when parsed.

Also, when I want to search the field with all the analysis stuff but
also be able to search by exact keyword, I index it twice, with two
fields with the same name: one of them is analyzed and the other not.
It's hacky and probably incorrect, but it works...

Francisco A. Lozano