lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Sinha <vin...@architexa.com>
Subject Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site (updated)
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:19:29 GMT
Hey guys,
We have been getting great feedback from people on this list and wanted to
let you guys know of major updates that we have made to the Lucene
Architecture/Documentation site that we have been building. We would love
more feedback when you guys get the chance.

You can find the site here: http://www.codemaps.org/c/Lucene

You will be able to browse the source of the latest release as well as find
architectural diagrams there. Our intention is to help you explore the
Lucene codebase to figure out parts that you might care about. You will
notice that you should be able do that easily online.

When you get the change, we would love to hear what you guys think of the
site?  If there any features that we can add to help you guys understand
the Lucene code faster? Or if we should we just extend the site for more
projects?

Regards,
Vineet
--