lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cheng <zhoucheng2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure writer to write to FSDirectory?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:31:09 GMT
I don't understand this following portion:

IndexWriter iw = new IndexWriter(whatever - some standard disk index);
NRTManager nrtm = new NRTManager(iw, null);
NRTManagerReopenThread ropt = new NRTManagerReopenThread(nrtm, ...);
ropt.setXxx(...);
ropt.start();

I have a java ExecutorServices instance running which take care of my own
applications. I don't know how this NRTManagerReopenThread works with my
own ExecutorService instance.

Can both work together? How can the NRTManagerReopenThread instance ropt be
plugged into my own multithreading framework?